Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Big Game


Okay it has been one crazy week! So many things to talk about, so little time. I just picked up an iMac for the office to do all my video/audio stuff on...I love it. Mac doesn't pay me for endorsements, but I can't believe I ever had a PC. Enough on that.


Sunday night we didn't have Five20, we watched the Big Game down at the Ice House instead. We took one of the old screens and projectors from Grace Point down there and watched the game on a really big screen. I'm not a big fan of watching sports on tv. I really would rather be on the field playing, or at least be in the stadium while the game is being played. The big game was only the second football game I watched all season. I had a great time, wanted both teams to win, but ended up rooting for the Giants. It was one of the most exciting football games I've seen. There is this sense of camaraderie when all the guys are hanging out and cheering for their favorite team. My wife even enjoyed the game .

Back to the normal Sunday night gig with Five20 this week. If you have not been, you should make it a point to come. The food is great, the people are friendly, and the music rocks.




No comments: