- Great Staff meeting on Tuesday, very productive and creative.
- Had some major breakthroughs at small group Wednesday night. Holy Spirit really doing some great stuff.
- Got to go film a wonderful guy who has been on the journey and has had some tough times, but still stays on course and has an awesome servants heart. It was good to see him on the big screens at GP.
- Awesome rehearsal with Dangerous Hours on Tuesday night. I am blessed to be on a project of this magnitude with some amazing musicians. We already are playing the new Dave Matthews stuff and the album won't be released until June 2nd.
- Went to see the Lon Bronson All Stars at Green Valley Ranch on Thursday night. It was my training concert for Dave Matthews Band on Friday. Great band that covers a lot of music. The horn section is amazing, with Smokin' Joe Escriba on Tenor Sax.
- Friday and Saturday was the surreal experience of seeing Dave Matthews Band live at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Jean and I had a blast both nights. I was really awesome to have two shows in Vegas. It's hard to say which night was better, but the second sticks out more in my mind. Out of 38 song played both nights, only 3 songs were repeated. That means 32 different songs....Amazing band. You never get the same show twice!
- Amazing services at Grace Point on Sunday put the cherry on top! God is pouring out His love on people in so many ways. It is wonderful and humbling to be included in this chapter of God's redemptive story. To watch peoples lives be changed, and not just the "I made a mess of my life" people, but even affluent, educated people as well. No matter where we come from, or what we did/do, we need Christ in our lives.
- Wrapped up the weekend with a 2 hour nap, and then hanging with some friends in the evening.
Panera Bread on a Wednesday Afternoon - *I have been absent online however not absent in my writing. I have many things I am intending on posting in the near future. I thought I would post this n...
6 years ago